Skip to content
- Find a time daily to share positive self-affirmations, such as "I am brave" or "I am kind." Throughout the day, identify ways to reinforce the affirmation by acknowledging when your child is brave or kind.
- Develop your own affirmation practice and share your "I am" statements with your child. Role modeling how you use positive self-talk can be effective in supporting your child's practice and perspectives.
- Create the space for your child to share their thoughts and feelings, helping them to create positive affirmations using their own words.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection